Rosemary Reset Powder 30ml
Rosemary Reset Powder is a multipurpose magnificent mask and superb spot soother. This cleansing mask is up to the task of resetting your skin with the cleansing and replenishing power of rosemary antioxidant extract.
Our Rosemary Reset Powder can be used as a general exfoliating cleanser, to spot cleanse acne or as an all-over mask that balances sebum, cleanses pores, detoxifies and diminishes the appearance of acne and blemishes while evening skin tone. Feel radiant results when you replenish with Rosemary Reset.
Mix with a Best Skin Ever, Dewdab or Serum to use. As a cleansing mask for acne or an overall mask to absorb oil and even skin tone. Further activate with one of our Best Skin Evers or DewDab essential oil blends to create a magnificently potent mask or mini-spot mask.
Extra Exfoliation: add a dash to a damp facecloth and a squirt of Best Skin Ever to boost this gentle method of cleansing
Mini-Mask for Acne, Blemish, and Spot + Scar Cleansing Care: activate by adding one drop of a DewDab to a pinch of Rosemary Reset Powder apply to the area that needs TLC (melasma, spots, scars, acne) and leave on for as long as possible or overnight. Dewdab for hyperpigmentation, Jewel Dab for scars, Zippity DewDab for Acne.
- With Oil Cleansing: Combine a squirt of a Best Skin Ever or Serum with a dash of Rosemary Reset Powder and massage into the face to cleanse and revive. Rinse. Apply one squirt of serum to moisturize.
- Moisturizing Mask: Combine a squirt of a Best Skin Ever or Serum with two pinches of Rosemary Reset Powder and apply to the face as a mask to deeply rejuvenate skin. Leave on for fifteen minutes. Rinse. Apply one squirt of serum to moisturize.
- Toning Mask: activate by adding pure water to a dash of Rosemary Reset Powder apply to the face and leave on for ten minutes. Rinse. Wash with a Best Skin Ever. Follow with a Serum.
- Oral Care: Add a tiny pinch to your toothbrush with one drop of Tooth Serum (Yogi, Mint + Myrrh, or Happy Gum Drops) and brush teeth for two minutes.
- Oral Oil Pulling: Add one pinch to one teaspoon of coconut oil for 15 minutes of Oil Pulling.
Sodium Bicarbonate – Soothing and softening, sodium bicarbonate is a mild exfoliator that oh-so-gently sloughs off dead skin cells without damaging the skin’s delicate surface layer.
Sacred Clay (Phyrophyllite) – Sacred clay is an incredible detoxifying agent and is said to be the best detoxifying agent of all the clays. Containing silica and nearly 10% electrolyte content, it is full of free ions, that act as a magnet, attracting toxins to find their way out of the skin. This special pyrophyllite clay is 100% naturally occurring from a single deposit near the region of Crater Lake Oregon.
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) – When fresh, organic Rosemary undergoes a process of supercritical CO2 extraction, the result is a highly concentrated, effective elixir of rejuvenation. Rousing rosemary is a herbaceous revive-alive-verve tonic that is replenishing and perfectly suited for cleansing pimples and pores. Think of rosemary as a feisty friend that stimulates skin sluggishness out of its stagnancy.
Pearl Nacre (Pteria martensii) – “Mother of Pearl” or pearl nacre is the nourishing biomass of pearl-containing oysters sourced from the South Seas. Our precious pearl powder is obtained from the pearl nacre of 4-year old Pinctada maxima oysters who live in and around the Eastern Archipelago of Indonesia’s South Seas. Within the tissues and shell surrounding each perfect pearl are nourishing compounds that fortify and strengthen the pearl just as they may strengthen skin. Pearl powder is an ancient Eastern beauty remedy celebrated to rejuvenate the skin, diminish the appearance of spots along with smoothing and improving the skin’s texture.
Activated Charcoal – Activated charcoal contains carbon that has been oxygenated to create a porous surface. This porous surface increases the charcoal’s ability to absorb toxins and other impurities. Activated charcoal’s power to absorb is so strong, in fact, that it is able to take on thousands of times its weight in impurities! It acts as a magnetic, botanical biotic, and it is an indispensable addition to cleansers for acne-prone skin.