ShampooBit® - Solid Shampoo Cornflower-Lemon
This wonderfully fresh smelling solid shampoo cornflower-lemon with cornflower flower extracts and Italian lemon oil gently brightens blond hair and lightens the hair. The valuable organic oils gently treat normal to slightly dry hair. This shampoo can also be used on dark hair, of course. The fresh fragrance (100% natural) will fascinate you.
Contains ingredients such as:
- Organic jojoba oil (organic) nourishes the scalp and ensures that the natural moisture of the scalp is maintained, inhibits inflammation, prevents hair loss and relieves scalp itching. Jojoba oil gives shine and moisturizes. It repairs dry hair and damaged ends.
- Organic hemp oil (organic) blessing for dry and brittle hair. Extremely nourishing properties without being greasy.
- Organic broccoli seed oil (organic) turns hair silky and easy to comb, provides a wonderful shine and more volume. The miracle oil for your hair.
- Cornflower extract (own production) has a slight lightning effect and brightens blonde hair.
- Coco-Caprylate improves combability and provides a shiny look to the hair. It is obtained from 100% renewable raw materials and is very easily biodegradable. Coco-Caprylate is a natural cosmetic alternative for silicone oils.
- Yellow clay acts a bit milder than green clay, but has similar properties - it optimizes the production of sebum and regulates the oil balance of the scalp.
- Fragrance (100% natural) brilliant lemon scent as Italian grove.
Full List of Natural-Organic Ingredients: (30g)
Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Cocos Nucifera Oil*, Yellow Clay (Illite, Kaolin), Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera, Perfume (100% natural origin), Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil*, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract*, Coco-Caprylate, Inulin*, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Brassica Oleracea Italica Seed Oil*, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Citral**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**
* Ingredients from organic farming
** from natural essential oil or natural origin perfume
(subject to change)
Directions of use:
Simply apply it a few times over the dripping wet hair or gently use your hands to foam it. Massage the foam into the hair, wet it again, continue washing and then rinse thoroughly, and you're finished. Actually, the wetter the hair the better.
A very little amount of shampoo is needed - less is more!
If the water is very harsh, an acidic rinse is recommended (1-3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar or household vinegar mixed with approx. 0.5L water) to prevent residues in the hair.
Packaging: 30gr unpacked in recyclable cellophane.