Gentle Eye Care Fluid
This velvety, rapidly absorbing fluid for the sensitive skin around the eye nourishes, revitalizes and helps prevent wrinkles. Avocado oil has been included to help bind moisture within the tissue. The skin appears more relaxed and is supplied with strengthening vitamins A and E. This fluid also contains cocoa butter that offers additional protection against environmental elements.
Essential oils have been put aside from the formulation since these may lead to irritations around the eye area.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Very hydrating
- Unscented & lightweight
- Suitable as a base for make-up
- Can be used as a gentle and efficient eye makeup remover
Martina Gebhardt’s Eye Care Fluid supplies moisture and oils that help soothe signs of fatigue and preserve a young appearance. When it is used regularly, this moisturiser helps revivify and maintain the elasticity of the skin while reducing fine lines, puffiness and dark circles.
- Use at any time of the day. Ideal as a daytime, complimentary skincare product
- Place 1/2 a pump of product on your fingertip and apply to the eye area, starting at the inner region and working outward.
- If you use eye make-up on a daily basis, the fluid can be used as a make-up remover. Simply place a small amount of the fluid on a damp cotton pad to gently cleanse the eye area.
Certified Organic and Demeter/Biodynamic Ingredients:
CTFA/INCI: Aqua (Spring Water), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil°, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter°, Oenothera Biennis (Primrose) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Hydrolate°, Sambucus Nigra (Elder) Root Extract°, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol (fatty alcohols, naturally extracted from vegetable oil), Sulfate, Gold, Silver, Tocopherol.
° Ingredient comes from Biodynamic® cultivation
* Ingredient from controlled biologic cultivation (certified organic)
ABOUT THE INGREDIENTS USED
Martina Gebhardt is known for incorporating well thought-after active substances and the careful combination of selected ingredients. The exclusive use of natural substances found in her Demeter certified cosmetics is meaningfully put together and compliment one another. No more and no less.
The spagyric essences are sourced from spa waters in the USA and Germany. The water naturally contains salts obtained from gold, silver and sulphur (sulphuric salt) substances - that are displayed in each ingredient listing (INCI). These are no means related to nanoparticles or allergy-causing sulphate (chemical) compounds that are often used in conventional cosmetic products. The substances contained in Martina Gebhardt's line of products are salts that function as information carriers and do not cause allergies.