SPA PACK COCOONING (QUARTZ ROSE) - Ethically Sourced
ANTI-AGING - SOOTHING - HEALING
BENEFITS OF MASSAGE: Massaging with the Roll-On helps to drain the lymph and eliminate toxins, improve blood circulation, make skincare products penetrate more quickly and increase their effectiveness, decongest the eye contour area by reducing puffiness, dark circles and sinuses, massage and relax certain muscles and tensions in the face, and stimulate collagen production. Visibly improve the skin texture, fight against ageing by smoothing the first wrinkles and fine lines, but also fight against skin slackening.
IMPORTANT: 100% natural stones (not chemically treated)
ethically sourced in Brazil.
GUA SHA TRADITIONAL USES: In Traditional Chinese Medicine, "Gua Sha" is used to scrape away the "sand", i.e. to eliminate and bring to the surface the cold stagnation responsible for the body's illnesses and ailments. Massaging with Gua Sha allows for deep lymphatic drainage, it also allows for the sculpting of the oval of the face and for deep work on the skin but also on all the muscles and tensions of the face. Fight against sagging and skin ageing by deeply stimulating collagen, thus firming the skin and visibly smoothing wrinkles and fine lines. It also reactivates blood circulation, eliminates puffiness and dark circles and smoothes the skin texture to improve its appearance
BENEFITS OF ROSE QUARTZ: Associated with feminity, sweetness, grace, balance and love for oneself and others. Rose quartz also helps soothe dehydrated skin and fade scars.
CLEANING: Before first use and every 2-3 days. Clean with
clean water and soap the parts in contact with the skin. Let it dry and return to its case.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: After cleansing your skin, apply your usual serum/cream and
massage for 1-5 minutes, morning and/or evening.
DIMENSIONS AND COMPOSITION: 14,5x5,5cm and 10x5cm. Made from 100% natural, fine Rose Quartz stone, not chemically treated, ethically sourced in Brazil.
GUA SHA TECHNIQUE :
1. Start at the forehead by smoothing with the Gua Sha semi-flat, from the centre outwards, then from the bottom up.
2. Smooth with the tip flat along the brow line to sculpt.
3. Decongest the eye area by smoothing flat from the inside to the outside, using light pressure, then with the eyes closed, smooth from the inside to the outside. Use the tip of the Gua Sha to make gentle pumping movements. To work on fine lines, massage in a grid pattern with the small waves or the tip of the Gua Sha at 90° to the skin, more intensely and quickly on the crow's feet.
4. Then, to sculpt the cheekbones, massage from the nose, under the cheekbone and up towards the ears with the wider edge and the Gua Sha semi-flat.
5. Sculpt the oval of the face by going under the chin and smoothing to the ears with the hollow edge of the Gua Sha, at 90°.
6. To work on the double chin, place the Gua Sha waves in the middle of the neck, starting at the neck and moving quickly up to the underside of the chin.
7. Finish draining down to the neck, smoothing from the top to the bottom of the neck to the décolletage, with the Gua Sha semi-flat. (Repeat 5 to 10 times).
ROLL ON TECHNIQUE:
1. Start at the forehead, smoothing from the centre outwards then from the bottom up.
2. Smooth with the large roller along the brow line to sculpt.
3. Decongest the eye area with the small roller, smooth from the inside to the outside, using light pressure, then with the eyes closed, use the large roller and smooth from the inside to the outside. To work on fine lines, massage in a grid pattern more intensely and quickly in the crow's feet area.
4. Then, to sculpt the cheekbones, massage starting from the nose, passing under the cheekbone and then moving up towards the ears.
5. Sculpt the oval of the face by going under the chin and smoothing down to the ears.
6. To work on the double chin, start at the neck and work your way up quickly to the underside of the chin.
7. Finish draining down to the neck, smoothing from the top to the bottom of the neck to the décolletage. (Repeat 5 to 10 times).