BLUE LOTUS | Flower of Intuition
Blue Lotus is traditionally known to be a gateway to the divine. For centuries, Blue Lotus has been respected as an ancestral flower known to induce deep meditative energy, enhance third-eye function and motivate lucid dreaming. The effects of the Blue Lotus, or Blue Waterlily, can be euphoric while helping to decompress the nervous system and relax the whole body, and mind.
Blue Lotus dried flower can help promote relaxation and heightened awareness.
- Can act as a nervous system relaxant*
- Can help promote restful sleep*
- Helps to reduce stress + anxiety*
- May open up the third eye
- May induce relaxation*
- May heighten awareness*
- May relieve anxiety*tea
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
Ingredients: Blue Lotus (Nymphaea caerulea) Flower^
^Wildharvested. Ethically sourced from Thailand.
Size: 28g/1oz dried flower petals per jar. 23 servings (using 1Tbsp per serving) per container.
Infuse 1 tbsp in 1 cup of boiling water. Let it steep for 5-7 minutes.
Remember, a longer steep time just makes it taste bitter while losing the subtle taste and feel it provides. We love to drink Blue Lotus in a cacao-based latte in the morning or in a relaxing tea blend in the evening.
We recommend everyone listen to their body intuitively; follow the dosage that resonates the most with you.