How to Use the Best Skin Ever Oil Cleansing Method
Our Best Skin Evers renew the face with grace. These all-in-one botanical blends cleanse, moisturise, and nourish the skin. All of our Best Skin Evers are crafted to bring into balance all skin types.
Washing the face with pure pressed plant oils is an ancient Ayurvedic and gracious gipsy method to cleanse and gently exfoliate the skin. Nadine designed the Best Skin Evers to be your finest bathing and beauty aide. These oils plus water and a cloth are the simple essentials to cleanse, exfoliate, moisten and bedew.
Directions: Washing/Cleansing your Face with Best Skin Ever™
1. Wet a small portion of a cloth with water.
2. Apply one to two squirts of any of the Best Skin Evers (Seabuckthorn, Rose, Frankincense, or Neroli), to the dampened portion of the face cloth.
3. Gently massage the face, neck and back of the neck with the moistened cloth. Wash gently or wash vigorously for a deeper exfoliating effect. Rinsing the face is optional.
Directions: Using Best Skin Ever™ on your Body after a Bath or Shower
1. Leave the body wet after a bath or shower.
2. Wet a washcloth with water. Squeeze it out.
3. Apply a few squirts onto the wet washcloth of any of the Best Skin Evers.
4. Massage the entire body with the cloth, head to toe. Rub more vigorously to exfoliate.
If more moisture is needed, add another squirt or two of any of our Best Skin Evers or Libations Serums to your fingertips and massage into the face and neck. If your skin feels extra thirsty, a Libations Cream will satisfy.
You can also add a drop or two of any of the Serums to a dab of any of the Creams. They all blend beautifully together.
Nadine Artemis is author of Renegade Beauty: Reveal and Revive Your Natural Radiance and Holistic Dental Care: The Complete Guide to Healthy Teeth and Gums, a frequent commentator on health and beauty for media outlets, and her products have received rave reviews in the New York Times, the National Post, and the Hollywood Reporter. Described by Alanis Morissette as “a true-sense visionary,” Nadine has formulated a stunning collection of rare and special botanical compounds under her brand Living Libations. Her healing creations, along with her concept of Renegade Beauty, encourages effortlessness and inspires people to rethink conventional notions of beauty and wellness.