Holistic Diet & Lifestyle Consultation
HEALTHY PLANT-BASED EATING CAN BE EASY, TASTY AND FUN.
Também disponível em português.
I specialise in plant-based diets, but I will not ask you to become vegetarian or vegan. I will instead help you make the best out of your current diet and if you ever decide to try a plant-based diet, I'll help you do it in a balanced, healthy way.
In our consultations, we will work together, and I will:
- Give you tips/ideas about healthy delicious and simple plant-based recipes and how to thrive on different diets: vegetarian/vegan/raw food/gluten-free/low glycaemic diet/low histamine diet
- Show you which herbs, superfoods and supplements are best for your specific health goals and where to buy the best quality ones – no need to spend money buying supplements you don’t need!
- Help you incorporate daily, easy lifestyle changes that will positively affect your health and well-being; and how to combine healthy food preparation with a busy stressful life, travel, or tight finances
Consultations are offered via Zoom or email, in English or Portuguese.
30 minutes each session. Includes a follow-up email.
How it works - We will have a conversation on Zoom where I give you personalised guidance which includes recommendations of supplements, superfoods and plant-based foods to include in your diet, lifestyle changes that will make an impact on your specific health concerns, and simple remedies and meal recipes you can make at home. It includes one follow up email – after reading my recommendations, many people have further questions; you can ask your questions at no extra cost.
Why I can help you thrive on a plant-based diet:
During the past 20 years, I have been studying and working in the fields of holistic nutrition, plant-based diet, detox protocols, superfoods and supplementation, all of which have been crucial for my own healing process. I have extensive experience with a sustainable way of living, natural beauty care and a plant-based lifestyle.
- I eat a 100% vegetarian diet, 95% vegan, 50% raw food. I’ve been eating this way since 2000. In the last 10 years, I’ve started with intermittent fasting, and a gluten-free, sugar-free diet. I’ve made many mistakes and learned from them.
- I’ve done several fasting and detoxing retreats, both as a participant, helper and organiser. My first one was in 2002.
- I was the founder of the first vegan superfood company in Switzerland in 2007. Although I’m not the owner any longer, I’ve learnt a great deal about superfoods and supplements, with a focus on the needs of vegans and vegetarians.
- I’ve researched extensively on the topic of plant-based nutrition, with an emphasis on its impact on the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual aspects of ourselves.
- My focus is on both health and spirituality. That’s where my strengths are. I will not be able to help with the scientific side of nutrition, although I’m very aware of what needs to be taken into consideration when it comes to nutrients, vitamins, minerals, etc for a plant-based diet and will recommend to you what’s essential to take. But I am not scientific or data-oriented and will not ask you to count calories or protein or carbs. My focus is on developing a healthy conscious relationship with food.
Click on the link below to listen to an interview I gave recently about food and spirituality. It helps to understand how I work with my clients.